Visit The Interval
The Interval is a bar, cafe, museum, and the home of The Long Now Foundation.
Located in San Francisco's historic Fort Mason Center within sight of the Golden Gate Bridge and Alcatraz.
Come visit us! We are open 7 days a week.
The Interval / The Long Now Foundation
Fort Mason Center, Bldg A
2 Marina Boulevard
San Francisco, CA 94123
Schedule Details & Important Notices
- Open daily: 10am to midnight
- Check our twitter feed for updates on private event closures or special hours
- Directions / public transit options
- Parking at Fort Mason Center
- Tuesday nights we often have ticketed events
If you are interested in hosting an event at The Interval, take a look at our rental brochure or contact firstname.lastname@example.org
For press inquiries, please email email@example.com
For lost credit cards or other items, email firstname.lastname@example.org